Monday, May 16, 2005

I Hate People

I like individuals, but I hate people as a group.

Case in point:

On my lunch, I was headed over to Penn Station to get a yummy sub and some yummy fries.

While turning left through an intersection (I had the green arrow), this stupid bitch (I don't use this lightly) makes a right on red without stopping, causing me to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting her while she cruises right through, JABBERING ON HER CELLPHONE.

So, to make matters worse, it turns out she was in a hurry to get to...Penn Station Subs. I ended up making it into the building first, and politely get in line. She sweeps in, still on the phone, and blatently jumps line (she's friends with the guys that work there) and proceeds to make the rest of us wait while she ponders the menu.

I hate people.
posted by S.C. @ 10:03 AM |

0 comments

<< Home