Monday, July 25, 2005

I Hate Fashion

Why is it that women's clothing designers seem to think that ever woman in this country is a size 8 or smaller with B or smaller breasts?

(Yes, I know, I'm a guy, but it still irks me)

My fiance is closer to what's considered a healthy form for a woman, and she has breasts. Apparently, nobody makes clothes for women like that anymore.

This comes up because I wanted to buy a dress for my fiance that I was positive would look great on her. Lo and behold, the only sizes in the store were 4 and 6. Even the heavily made up girl behind the counter wouldn't have been able to squeeze in. So, they're checking to see if larger sizes are available, they said there's about a 50/50 chance.

Ok, WTF? Is fabric THAT expensive that they're cutting out the majority of American women from their marketing campaign?

[/rant]
posted by S.C. @ 10:14 AM |

0 comments

<< Home