Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Aww, Hell.

I've been tagged.

By Autumn, of all people.

Normally I just ignore tags, but in this case the tagger is a)a blogger I respect, and b)a hot redhead (not mine, but still), so I feel compelled to play.

List 10 things in a day that give you a moment of joy, and tag five of your friends...

1. The way the Redhead rolls into the warm spot I leave in the bed when I get up.
2. That first sip of morning coffee, oh so good.
3. Finding the answer to a really difficult problem.
4. The Indian buffet having Saag (creamed spinach) for lunch
5. Comments on my blog. (Yes, I'm an attention whore)
6. Getting something finalized for the wedding.
7. Realizing I'm getting married.
8. Flying.
9. Playing "Naked Crossword" on Saturday mornings.
10. French toast at the Blue Dog Cafe.

Now I guess I'm supposed to tag someone...but I really don't want to. I know, I'm a spoilsport.

So, instead of tagging five people, I'll just extend an open invitation to all (4) of my readers to come up with your own list.
posted by S.C. @ 10:13 AM |

4 comments

<< Home