Friday, August 19, 2005

A Big Fat Zero

So, I'm going to spend a good portion of my work day today zeroing out my ThinkPad, which is my primary work machine. What this means is, I've copied all the files I want to keep off of it, and I'm now in the process of formatting the hard drive, and then I'll reinstall (shudder) Windows XP.

Now, you would think this would keep me from blogging, but I shall prevail. I also have a "development machine", specifically an Apple PowerBook, so I remain connected.

Again, yes, I am a geek.

In other news, we went and saw a show at Actors Theatre of Louisville last night, the first show of the season. It's a biopic of Janis Joplin, called "Love, Janis", and it is fantastic. If you like Janis, that is.

The vocal part of the show is so demanding that they have two actresses who alternate performances. And they are incredible.

Nothiing else to report, quiet weekend ahead. I'll post again when I'm more awake.
posted by S.C. @ 8:27 AM |

0 comments

<< Home