Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Naked Time!

The Redhead and I went over to my cousin's house to visit her, and to check out her new set of twins (WalMart special, I think). The twins are cuter than hell...

We also went over just to give her a hand, since she has a two year old son as well, who can be quite a handful. Her group of friends are trying to make sure that someone, either the nanny or a friend, is there each night from 5 to 11 to help out, provide extra sets of arms, etc.

My task was to bathe the aforementioned two year old, and get him ready for bed. The bath was uneventful, the kid really likes the water (family trait, so did I), so much that it was hard to get him out. I get him toweled off, and we march to his room for his PJs.

As soon as we walk in the door, he screams "NAKED TIME!!!!", throws off the towel, and procedes to run around in circles au natural.

You can only really get away with this when you're 2.

Anyhow, after we got the kids all to bed, we chatted with Shaun for a while. I don't know if kids are on the menu for a while, we were pooped, and all we did was hold them. I kind of felt like this:

posted by S.C. @ 7:28 AM |

2 comments

<< Home