Monday, September 19, 2005

Time To Squeeze More Shit Into My Brain

Yes sir, as it seems I'm closing in on the minimum hour requirements to be able to apply for my Instrument Rating, it's about time to start studying for the written test. Honestly, this thing will be harder than any final I took in college...

"Instrument Rating", I hear you cry. "What's that?"

Well, let's put it this way: As it is, I can fly a plane as long as I stay out of the clouds. That's good enough to allow me to fly about 30-40% of the year. An Instrument Rating allows me to fly solely by reference to instruments, which is a fancy way of saying I can fly through clouds, not around them.

"But, why do I care?", you ask.

You don't. But I like to talk about this stuff, and it's your own damn fault for reading my blog anyway...
posted by S.C. @ 2:17 PM |

0 comments

<< Home