Monday, October 17, 2005

Question of the Day

Are all of SC’s blog fans female? Is there a single person with testes out there?

 

As a guest blogger, I get to be a bit wilder here than on Edgy Mama (which is a rocking blog, but read by my Mom, my Dad’s second wife, and one of my babysitters).

 

So, today on Nothing Rocks Harder, I’m show you mine if you’ll show me yours. I will tell you something outrageous about myself, but you have to reciprocate, o loyal readers of SC. Sounds like fun, doesn’t it?

 

Here’s my show and tell:


In my goal to gain United Nations status, I have had sex with men (only men, so far) from each of the following countries: US (duh), Thailand/Malaysia (dual nationality), England, Ireland, Cyprus, Algeria, Italy, France, and Greece. I’ve also kissed a Scotsman, a Dutch guy, and an American Indian.

 

Your turn.

 

 

 

posted by S.C. @ 7:06 PM |

4 comments

<< Home