Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Chilly

With the weather hovering right around freezing this morning, it was a little chilly when I left the house.

Actually, it was a little chilly when I got out of bed, because my g*&#$%n programmable thermostat locked up again. I'm going to have to replace it, I can see.

Went out to the farm to have dinner with my mother last night, since my father is in Wichita getting trained on his newest toy, a brand new Beechcraft KingAir 200 (big plane or, as he says, a "PlayStation with wings"). Had dinner, watched some TV, moved some stuff for her, discussed the finer points of chemotherapy side-effects...

The good news is that her chemo run will be shortened, because her doctor has to factor in the pre-op chemo into her total numbers.
posted by S.C. @ 7:27 AM |

0 comments

<< Home