Monday, December 12, 2005

Expectations

I normally keep my expectations for movie adaptations of my favorite books rather low, because they normally suck. With Chronicles of Narnia, however, I couldn't help but to have some high expectations. The books were some of my all-time favorites as a child, and I still revisit them from time to time. So, I was a bit apprehensive going into the theatres Friday night to see the movie version of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Turns out my fears were completely unfounded. This movie is, by far, my favorite adaptation. Period. It even beats out the Harry Potter films, which I consider very well done, indeed.

I really can't give a coherent review of the film, seeing as I'm still salivating over it. Just go see it.
posted by S.C. @ 10:09 AM |

7 comments

<< Home