Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Oh, That Wacky Weather

I tried to go flying last night, because the forecast was calling for the low clouds we'd had all day to lift for the evening, before coming back down and covering us with rain / ice / snow today. Unfortunately, the clouds missed the memo and, as much as I enjoy the thought of "scud running" (flying low underneath low clouds) at night...

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but I believe that the ability to just say, "No, I'm not comfortable flying in weather like this," is a hugely important quality for a low-time pilot like myself to have...

I'll try again on Thursday.

In other news, today is this month's Louisville Forum lunch. Hopefully, this month's will be a little more informative and a little less like a slap-fight between four grown men.
posted by S.C. @ 8:33 AM |

1 comments

<< Home