Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Year In Review, The Finale

Yes, it's time for part four of my year in review series...

Let's start our journey with an obligatory Inspirational Story...

I tried describing the heart monitor I had to wear, then I just decided to show it.

An exposition on my love of bad movies.

An overheard conversation about the joys of marriage.

Have you ever wondered about the fraud protection on your credit card? Well, wonder no more...

Or, have you ever wondered what the most important thing in a good marriage is?

Finally, who can forget my fabulous trip to the local mall?

Paging back through my archives, I've decided to have a "Worst HellDesk Call Of The Year" contest. I'll post the entries later today or early tomorrow, so check back and help me chose the Worst of the Worst.
posted by S.C. @ 10:12 AM |

2 comments

<< Home