Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fun With Logs

I like to check my analytics results once or twice a week, see how many people are checking me out (not a lot, but I seem to have some kind of small following, I have ten or so people who seem to check me out almost daily...

I also like to check what search keywords are bringing people to my site. The most interesting search phrase for the past 7 days is:

pictures of two best friends at a party that rocks

The week before that, the standout was:

THE PACKAGE WAS MISSED AT THE UPS FACILITY, UPS WILL DELIVER ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY

Obviously, someone was as unhappy as I was that UPS forgot to load a package.

Some other interesting search terms that have lead to me:

pictures of pennywise the clown from IT
tony stewert barbecue sauce
edgy mama
national cowbell day
sin on a plate


Also, if you're one of the Brits who's checked me out, and you came back, drop a comment and let me know. I like to hear what people across the pond have to say.
posted by S.C. @ 9:32 AM |

1 comments

<< Home