Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Choices

So, yesterday and today I've been working a later shift in order to perform some network upgrades after our branches close. (For the technically-minded who are interested, we're upgrading fractional T-1 lines from either 512kbps or 768kbps to full T-1s at each of 14 remote branches)

The up side is, I'm very much more awake, even just sleeping in that extra hour. Additionally, it's quite nice to wake up and have breakfast with my wife, even though she says that, for some reason, it takes her longer to get dressed when I'm around. ;)

The downside is, arriving an hour later puts me out of work an hour later, so instead of 7:30 to 4:30, it would be 8:30 to 5:30. Wherein lies my dilemma.

I enjoy not getting up at the butt crack of dawn.

But, if I want to fly after work, I really need to be out of here by 4:30 to be able to get some good flight time in.

Choices, choices, choices.
posted by S.C. @ 9:37 AM |

0 comments

<< Home