Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ode To The Redhead

No, no poetry here, just a simple declaration of fact on this, our fourth Valentine's Day together (and first as a married couple):

I love you. I know I tell you a lot, but I wanted to make sure that you really knew. I love you, and being married to you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I was thinking last night about the past, and the eternal question of what I could've done that would put me in a different place today. Could I have continued to fly throughout college, and be furthur along on that career track? Could I have majored in something other than theatre? What if I had taken another series of jobs out of college, where would that have led me?

No matter what alternatives I mulled, they ultimately turned out to be unsatisfying, because the only way I would have met you is if I had lived my life exactly as I have. I am so incredibly happy with you that the answer to the question of, "What would you change about your life?" would be, "Nothing. I'm right where I want to be."

Thank you so very, very much for being you.

Happy Valentine's Day
posted by S.C. @ 8:59 AM |

4 comments

<< Home