Friday, February 03, 2006

Open Letter To Wade

In my Inbox:

Ohh my God has it been long, since we talked!

But I didn't know how to react when I found what I did find...

This date-website I found won't cost you a dime and on top of it all, I get to

meet all these attractive-members in my area;-)

What are you waiting for? I mean it is free-of-cost;-P

Here's the link

Sincerely! Wade



Dear Wade,

Thank you for your interest in my dating life. I know, it's been forever (and a day!) since we last communicated, or at least 30-45 seconds, judging from the frequency and type of email that I get from you. (Yes, I know there's a different name on each of the emails, but deep in my heart, I know they're from you, Wade.)

I appreciate you forwarding the dating site address to me; however, I must update you as to my marital status, namely that I got married. Now, I know this wouldn't deter some guys from going out and dating a bit anyway, but I'm not one of them. Therefore, I have relegated the information you sent me to the trash can.

Please, do not let this have a negative impact on our relationship. I appreciate and value your input, and really look forward to our daily email exchanges, one-sided as they usually are. (Honestly, I don't know how you manage to send so many emails every day and still get your work done. Aren't you afraid of getting fired?)

As Valentine's Day approaches, I hope that one of the "hotties in your area", as you like to say, turns out to be the hottie for you. I sincerely wish the best for all of my friends and acquaintances, and also for you. I know you will not hesitate to pass along any further information that you deem worthy of my attention.

All my best,
S.C.
posted by S.C. @ 8:36 AM |

3 comments

<< Home