Friday, February 24, 2006

Woo-To-The-Fucking-Hoo

Well, I managed to drag my lazy ass to the gym last night. It wasn't the world's greatest workout, but it's a start.

Thinking about it, I haven't been to the gym since before the wedding (in October).

So, I'm playing a little bit of catch-up.

And, yes, I know that, on some level, I'm being psychologically influenced, seeing all of these men and women on TV who are in the most incredible shape of their lives. Actually, watching the Olympics and trying to pick a sport based upon my body type, it puts me in the cross country category, based solely on the fact that my thighs are freakin' awesome...of course, that comes from carrying around all of this upper body weight...

Anywho, I'm going to try and go again tonight. Let's see how long I can keep this up.
posted by S.C. @ 8:22 AM |

0 comments

<< Home