Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Love Technology

Not as much as you, you see/
but, still, I love technology.


So, had a nice chat with The Redhead while she waited for her flight to board at LAX this morning. We did a little strategizing about whether or not she would seek a bump on her Atlanta to Louisville flight. I left it up to her, and I told her I'd get back to her with more information.

Due to the magic of the Internet, I can track her flight with amazing precision (she just passed Phoenix). I can also check Delta's ticketing site for updates on her flight back home. While we were talking, there were five open seats on the flight. As of now, there are no open seats on the flight, pointing to a possible overbook.

When she touches down in Atlanta, she'll have a text message on her phone with all of this information.

Ain't technology grand?
posted by S.C. @ 11:26 AM |

1 comments

<< Home