Friday, March 03, 2006

Kids Say The Darndest Things

The Redhead and I went over to my cousin's house to visit with her and help her with her kids (6 month old twins and an almost three year old). My parents came over for dinner as well, since they hadn't seen the kids since before my mother found out she had cancer. All in all, it was quite a fun evening. I could tell my mother was kind of jonesin' for grandchildren, but has been polite enough not to say anything to us about it.

One of the highlights of the evening was when Michael (almost three), who had already endeared himself to my mother by asking if my father was her dad, was told that "B is S.C.'s mommy. He's her big boy."

He immediately responded with, "Nuh uh, S.C. is The Redhead's big boy."

My mom looked to me and said, "Well, he's got a point."
posted by S.C. @ 8:35 AM |

1 comments

<< Home